Why Staging Your Home To Sell Is Important w/ Salt & Pine Home Staging
If selling your home is in your future, let’s chat with local Professional Home Stagers- Kristen & Amy, owners of Salt & Pine Home Staging- about the ROI staging your home could potentially make you!
Hi there! Thank you for tuning into this week’s Episode of “What’s Good In Gansett” where we chat with local business owners, Kristen & Amy of Salt & Pine Home Staging!
Kristen & Amy not only share the powerful impact home staging has on your bottom line- but also the decrease in stress as a potential seller. When a team works hard together on your behalf (your agent, home stager, photographer, drone pilot & marketing vision) it is our hope that it instills the highest level of confidence that your home will sell for the highest price possible, in the least amount of time, with the least amount of stress!
Without further ado, let’s dive into today’s episode!
How To Get The Process Started
Sellers like yourself or your realtor will typically reach out to Salt & Pine directly to inquire about the property in question. Salt & Pine will ask a few details about your home like:
- Generic property questions like how many rooms, square footage, how many rooms you desire to have staged, is this currently vacant?
- For Vacant homes: Salt & Pine recommends usually staging the main rooms such as living room, dining room, kitchen, primary bedroom
- Is there currently furniture that you’d like to use?
If you decide to move forward, then they will do a walkthrough and give their opinion on what to pack right away, what to leave out, potential paint colors, etc.
So let’s get to the good stuff! “What’s in it for me” as a seller!
According to Kristen & Amy- “The real National Average for staging your home, you get a 400% return on your investment…”
“…and it increases the return on your house anywhere from 5-20%”
They even share one of their sellers making over $200,000 over asking price! Not too shabby!
Not to mention- Kristen & Amy share their average days on Market were 15 days this past year! Where 52% of those sold in under 5 days. I know, astonishing!
Not Looking For An Entire Stage?
Not to worry! Salt & Pine offers something for everyone’s goals in mind! Kristen & Amy have multiple tiers if you will that they offer from:
- Consultations where they suggest simply what to pack away and a DIY version for you to follow
- Accessory Rentals- if you’d rather use your own furniture but want them to come in and help you re-organize it or simply rent a few accessories to freshen/modernize your space- they can do that too!
Never Fear- Your Team is Here!
I hope this week’s What’s Good In Gansett episode shed a little insight on the powerful impact of what modern marketing, a team effort and great staging can do! For all your staging needs, please reach out to Kristen & Amy and they would be delighted to work with you!
As always, thank you for watching and see you next week!