Your Monthly Narragansett Market Recap! (plus 4th of July Ideas!)
- Hey there, friend! Kaitlyn here 👋🏼
- I hope you’re having a great Thursday! I hope you had a chance to get some beach time today before the rain! I just wanted to pop in to update you with what’s been going on in the Narragansett real estate market for the past week AND month for you!
Cliff note version- Whether you’re a buyer (while inventory is still low, so are interest rates!) or a seller (can you say sellers market!) it is my absolute passion to help you navigate the buyers & sellers waters (or both) and help you feel informed, confident and to feel like you have a friend in your corner every step of the way.
In order to do so, we have to know what’s happening in the market and to know if now is even the best time for you to put your hat in the ring. I’m not here to just “sell a home” I’m here to truly be your friend in this process, decrease stress, be your local and trusted project manager, connect you with whoever you need and get you the most for your money (and or make you money). I hope these weekly updates have been helpful for you! Whether you’re looking to stay up-to-date during your Narragansett single/mutli-family search, or leaning into the possibility of selling your home, I hope this brings some clarity!
Without further ado- let’s see what’s happening in our neck of the woods!
**𝙆𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙡𝙮 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚: 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙨𝙚 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙍𝙄 𝘼𝙨𝙨𝙤𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙨®️, 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙚-𝙒𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙈𝙇𝙎 𝙫𝙞𝙖 𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙚 & Multi-𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙃𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙙 6/𝟮2/𝟮𝟭 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 6/29/𝟮𝟭
YOUR NARRAGANSETT STATS:
𝟱𝟭 𝘼𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙚𝙩, 𝙡𝙚𝙩’𝙨 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙚! 🌊🏡
As we finally fix our hair from what seemed like a whirlwind of listings hitting the Gansett market last week😅💨 , we still have 8 new listings to look at! We love that along with low interest rates 💯
If you’re a potential seller, continue to enjoy low inventory, high demand for the Narragansett lifestyle and leave your stress at the door, we’ve got this.
🌊 𝗔𝘃𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗲𝘁
(𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘭𝘶𝘥𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘥 & 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝟽 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴- 𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 & 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦)
🌊 𝗠𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗮𝗻 𝗟𝗶𝘀𝘁 𝗣𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗲
(𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘭𝘶𝘥𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘥 & 𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝟽 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴- 𝘢𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘵𝘢𝘭 𝘢𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 & 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦)
🌊 𝟮𝟱 𝘁𝗼𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀
(44 𝘈𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦, 7 𝘈𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 & 𝘜𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵)
🌊 The median listing price for Narragansett this past month was $695,000 and the median sold price was $590,000! June of 2020 (for both single family and multi-family properties in Narragansett) was a staggering $495,000 median listing price and median sold price, $485,000!
**𝙆𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙡𝙮 𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙚: 𝙏𝙝𝙚 2020 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙘𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙣 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙍𝙄 𝘼𝙨𝙨𝙤𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙤𝙛 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙨®️, 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙩𝙚-𝙒𝙞𝙙𝙚 𝙈𝙇𝙎 𝙫𝙞𝙖 𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙡𝙚 & Multi-𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙃𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙙 6/1/𝟮0 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 6/30/𝟮0
If you’re a seller, I hate to sound like every other agent out there, but now 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 is the time (if that is truly what is best for you, of course) to work with an agent who has your back. CLICK HERE to download my free guide on how to prep your home to not only get your home 𝘴𝘰𝘭𝘥, but for the 𝙈𝙊𝙎𝙏 amount of money in the 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 amount of 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 with the 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 amount of 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨.
PLANS FOR THE 4TH?
Juuuusssst in case you’re looking for some last minute plans this 4th, here are a few ideas!
- Grab a coffee and a quick breakfast at Fuel Coffee Bar
- Head on down to Town Beach (but be sure to get there early!)
- If you’re a swimmer, head to the swim section in front of South Pavilion. Surfer? Head to the seawall!
- Speaking of surfing, take a surf lesson with our favorite, Warm Winds Surf Shop! You can’t miss the awesome truck next to Town Beach entrance on the seawall side!
- End it with pizza to-go from either Trios (The fig & prosciutto is incredible) or Bike Stop (the salad pizza is our favorite!) and fireworks at Town Beach thanks to the incredible Narragansett Parks & Recreation!
As always, thank you so much for being here! I hope just one blog has been helpful in some way and really appreciate you taking the time to read! Mike and I (and Turtle, Bear and Brady) hope you and your family have a great weekend and sneak in some sunshine!