Local Business Spotlight: Ocean Catch Seafood!
- Hey there, friend! Kaitlyn here 👋🏼
If you’re a foodie like Mike and I, you will absolutely love local staple, Ocean Catch Seafood! Today we had the incredible opportunity to chat with local seafood business owner, Lauren Castelli with Ocean Catch Seafood, located in Wakefield, Rhode Island!
- When Mike and I first moved here, Ocean Catch Seafood was the most recommended seafood market to visit! 5 years later it’s still our favorite. Shout out to the stuffed salmon and cod!
- Every weekend we will stop in for some stuffed fish and stuffies and they are SO good! Thank you so much for the virtual tour, Lauren! And as always, remember to shop local!
For more information or to check out their local seafood selection, head on over to https://www.oceancatchseafoodri.com/
Thank you so much for the tour, Lauren!!
WAYS TO STAY IN TOUCH:
- Subscribe to the “What’s Good In Gansett” Podcast on iTunes! Every week we will be chatting with local experts/businesses and chatting about topics that are Narragansett focused and MUST knows!
- Prefer video sometimes? Me too! Head on over to my Narragansett Real Estate Youtube channel where you will get the inside tour on Narragansett listings, info and businesses!